How it works
The FlexCommunity is a knowledge community organised in different working groups, the FlexGroups.
At the moment the following FlexGroups are established:
- FG1: Technical management of flexibilities
- FG2: Flexibility market and organisational design
- FG3: Solutions for utilities and energy communities
- FG4: FlexOffer user group
- Other FlexGroups on demand
Each FlexGroup is guided by a moderator. The moderator ought to lead the discussion, initiate new topics and animate other participants to contribute content. Every member of a FlexGroup is encouraged to deliver input and ideate new topics.
Topics to discuss in the FlexGroups can be freely chosen by the FlexGroup members. For the identification of a possible attractive topic, the following principles serve as a guidance:
- Focus on cutting edge topics which are important and attractive to the business and community members
- Focus on problem solving rather than presenting practices or plain information
- Remember: Don’t hesitate to suggest a new topic if you have one on your mind, no matter whether you are a student, PhD, engineer or chairman. No master has been trained in one day, so don’t be reserved to a strong participation! We are all here to learn from each other, so let’s start!
There is no limit to what is expected as an output or result of a FlexGroup.To mention just some of possible outputs: Reported discussions, position papers, surveys or roadmaps – there are no limits!
The FlexGroups are encouraged to team up on demand but at least on a quarterly basis.